MY FAMILY HEALTH COVER
Our My Family packages help you every step of the way including:
- free cover for kids, meaning you can add your kids to your cover at no cost~
- no hospital excess for kids no matter how many times they go to hospital^
- access to wellbeing programs like learn to swim lessons, free second opinion service+, weight management programs, mental wellbeing tools and more#
- No-Gap Pregnancy cover at the Sydney Adventist Hospital with no out-of-pocket costs for obstetrician consultations, ultrasounds, hospital accommodation, theatre costs and more**
- access to prenatal and postnatal services like childbirth education classes, breastfeeding support and more^^.
MOST TRUSTED HEALTH FUND 3 YEARS RUNNING
WE’RE SUPPORTING FAMILIES
Our free resources are designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your family as it grows.
- Navigating Parenthood podcast: Listen to our award-winning podcast, to hear parents share their real stories covering the joys, the stresses and life-changing advice.
- Health Agenda newsletter: Sign up to our monthly newsletter to learn about health issues, treatments and expert advice on boosting your physical and mental health.
- Stay up-to-date with our family content hub and access practical advice created to support you on life’s journey, whatever stage you’re at.
~Applies to kids under 22. Excludes Accident Only cover.
^Excludes Accident Only cover.
+You must have had hospital cover for 12 months and a specialist consultation to use this service. Excludes Accident Only Basic cover, conditions apply.
#Before you start any Health Management Program, check you’re on eligible cover and the provider of the program is recognised by us by calling 13 13 34 or visiting a branch.
**Available with select obstetricians, pathology and ultrasound providers at the Sydney Adventist Hospital. Must be accepted into the program by a participating obstetrician. Depends on your level of cover (pregnancy and birth related services required). To access the HCF No Gap Pregnancy package up until 30 November 2021, you must have served the 12-month waiting period by your baby’s date of birth either with HCF or your previous fund (this is the standard waiting period for pregnancy and birth related services for new joiners to private health insurance). Excludes any policy excess. Not available to Overseas Visitor Health Cover members. To access the HCF No Gap Pregnancy package from 1 December 2021, HCF members must have held HCF Hospital Cover with pregnancy and birth related services for 12 months by the baby’s date of birth.
^^2 month period and benefit limits apply.
++Roy Morgan Net Trust Survey 2018, 2019 and 2020
~~Recognised by the Customer Service Institute 9 years consecutively since 2012