WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOUR COMPANY
SUPPORT FOR HEALTH AND WELLBEING
TAILORED PACKAGES TO SUIT YOUR COMPANY
WHY CHOOSE HCF CORPORATE HEALTH
EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT RANGE
You'll have access to exclusive products with more benefits and added value compared to our retail covers*.
CLAIM MORE WITH LIMIT BOOST
Use your Limit Boost to top up your optical and dental annual limit each year from 12 months until year 6^.
MORE MONEY BACK
For every dollar our members pay in premiums, we've paid out more benefits than the industry average over the last 10 years+.
PEACE OF MIND IN AN ACCIDENT
If you're in an accident and go to an emergency department within 24 hours, you can get the benefits of our top level hospital cover for up to 90 days#.
Why should I consider a corporate health plan?
An employee benefits program makes a positive contribution to your organisation's culture, including attracting and retaining talent.
Health cover contributes more to a positive work environment and healthy mindset, as well as being an additional employee benefit. Because happier, healthier teams, are more productive, can have longer tenures and can also be associated with reduced absenteeism.
What are the benefits of HCF corporate health plans?
As a not-for-profit health fund, we’re not like the other health funds. We’re not driven by profit but by improving and safeguarding the health of our members, because our members are at the heart of everything we do and we put their health before anything else. As an HCF corporate client, your employees and their families will have access to:
- corporate health and wellbeing programs
- a dedicated corporate website, along with resources to regularly service your account and customised consultations
- reduced corporate pricing compared to equivalent levels of cover in our retail range
- higher limits and benefits on extras compared to our retail range.
How do I choose the best plan for my employees?
There are 3 structures to choose from:
- Company funded - your organisation pays for your employee's health cover as a benefit of employment.
- Partially funded - funding can be shared between employer and employee. For example, your organisation may cover the cost of your employee's hospital cover, while the employee pays for their own extras cover. Or your company may choose to cover the excess if a member goes into hospital, resulting in lower contributions for your employees.
- Voluntary - you negotiate a health plan package that individual employees can choose to join and pay for themselves (minimum of 500 employees).
Does flexible working make us happier?
Many of us enjoy flexible work arrangements. So how does this impact our health?
Thriving in the workplace
Want to kick those career goals and thrive at work? Here's how.
How private health cover can help young people
Even if you’re young and healthy, our programs and services can help you take charge of your health.
What's a pre-existing condition
Did you know a pre-existing condition could affect your private health cover?
* Excluding Future Care products.
^ Unused Limit Boost cannot be carried into the following year. Only available on hospital and extras packages.
+ 90% compared to 86% across the industry. Calculated based on the average of the past 10 years, sourced from APRA Statistics: Private Health Insurance Operations Reports 2012-21.
# Excludes Accident Only Basic and My Future and Future Care covers. Conditions apply.