HCF THANK YOU
IT’S YOUR LITTLE
- Buy discounted e-Gift cards through our HCF Thank You loyalty and rewards program to save on your Christmas shopping
- Plus eligible members go in the draw to win e-Gift cards worth $1,000~.
YOU'RE COVERED WITH HCF DURING COVID-19
Life as we know it might have changed temporarily but we’re still here for you, just like we were before coronavirus. To support you in these times we're:
- Covering COVID-19 related hospital claims for members with hospital only cover or a combined hospitals and extras cover (excluding Extras Only, Overseas Visitors Health Cover and Ambulance Only Cover)*.
- Providing information about cancelled or delayed elective surgeries and what to do now they’re restarting in public and private hospitals
- Supporting your health needs with access to telehealth services, like physio or birthing classes, from HCF-recognised providers, for our eligible members until 30 June 2021
- Committed to giving members the best mental health care by providing unique mental health programs that ensure you get the right support and treatment - no matter where you are on your mental health journey#.
Claim on telehealth Extras
You can claim for one-to-one telehealth services, like dietetics, birthing classes, psychology and physio, from recognised HCF providers, until 30 June 2021.
TREATMENT AT HOME
Enjoy the freedom to choose how and where you’re treated. We’ve chosen to pay for hospital-substitute treatment so eligible members+ can be treated in the comfort of home where possible.
FIND A PROVIDER
At HCF we offer a range of fully-covered* services through our ‘More for You’ programs. We have a network of over 10,000 providers for extras cover at an affordable price.
CALL OUR NURSE HELPLINE
Members are asking for more help in these uncertain times, so we’ve launched a nurse helpline for COVID-19. Speak to experienced nurses for expert health advice.
UNIQUE MENTAL HEALTH PROGRAMS
Ways to connect with us
CALL US TODAY
Our team of friendly experts are here to answer your questions on how we can help during this time. We’re open: Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat-Sun 9am-5pm (AEST/AEDT). Call 13 13 34.
SEND AN EMAIL
Head over to our Contact Us page and complete the form to send us an email.
USE THE APP
The My Membership app is the easiest way to stay on top of your health insurance admin – no matter where you are, or what time of day it is.
LOG IN ONLINE
Managing your account on the go is easy with our Online Member Services tool.
WE LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU
We’re proud to have so many members who’ve chosen us as their health partner. To show our appreciation, our loyalty program, HCF Thank You, gives members access to services, programs and discounts from great partner brands. The longer you stay with us, the more ways we get to say thank you*. Here are just some examples of our recent offers:
- 10% Off Priceline e-Gift Cards
- 10% Off Rebel e-Gift Cards
- 10% Off Booktopia
- 6% Off Myer e-Gift Cards
~T&Cs apply, ends 11:59pm AEDT on 13/12/20 (TP 20/01538 and T20/1369).
*For a small number of policies that wouldn’t normally cover all COVID-19 related hospital claims, we’ve extended your policy to make sure you’re covered. This cover extension is at no extra cost to members. Overseas Visitors Health Cover members should check their product information to see if they’re covered.
+You must be a current member of HCF, have served waiting periods for pre-existing conditions, be covered for the treatment you’re having if you were admitted to hospital, require treatment you would have had to stay in hospital for, live in an area served by an HCF-contracted HST provider and have a suitable home environment to be treated in.
#HCF leads the way in mental health care by providing members access to a unique mental health program. This is substantiated through market analysis which shows that HCF's program is uncommon in the way that it connects its members to a wider range of mental health services, giving its members greater flexibility and choice. Furthermore, the market analysis shows that the HCF mental health program helps members navigate the public and private mental health services available.