WE'RE OPEN FOR EMERGENCY DENTAL HELP ONLY
HCF Dental Centres are still open for emergency appointments. Even though we’ve cancelled normal dental appointments if you have an emergency our dentists are here to help.
We're open Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm. Please give us a call before you come in so we can talk through your options.
Members on eligible extras cover can claim 100% back on a range of preventive dental services at HCF Dental Centres through the More for Teeth program (subject to level of cover and available limits). This includes at least 1 annual check-up, scale and clean and fluoride treatment.
Services at HCF Dental Centres include:
- dental check-ups
- scale and clean
- fluoride treatment
- fillings, inlays and onlays
- dentures and same day denture repairs*
- root canal treatment
- dental crowns and bridges, including same day crowns*
- Zoom teeth whitening.
*Please contact your local Dental Centre to confirm availability of these services.
Why visit an HCF Dental Centre?
- Our people: Our experienced teams provide the highest level of professionalism and knowledge. If you’re anxious about visiting the dentist, let us know when you book your appointment and we’ll do everything we can to help you feel comfortable on the day.
- Safety: All our dental instruments are sterilised in hospital grade autoclaves for your safety and protection.
- Technology: We have the latest technology, infection control measures and equipment.
- Accreditation: All our dental centres are fully accredited under ISO 9001:2015, an internationally recognised standard for quality management, and we are independently audited every year.