HCF Dental Melbourne
As level 2 COVID-19 dental restrictions return in Victoria, we’ve had to cancel our normal dental appointments at HCF Dental Melbourne. Our dentists are available if your issue is urgent and you’re in pain. Please call before you come in so we can talk through your options. During this time we’re offering members no-gap emergency dental care* on a range of services so you can get care when it counts.
HCF DENTAL PARRAMATTA
From 24 July - 1 October 2020, HCF Dental Parramatta will be getting some work done of its own. We’re open during the renovations, but at limited capacity.
Members on eligible extras cover can claim 100% back on a range of preventive dental services at HCF Dental Centres through the More for Teeth program (subject to level of cover and available limits). This includes at least 1 annual check-up, scale and clean and fluoride treatment.
Services at HCF Dental Centres include:
- dental check-ups
- scale and clean
- fluoride treatment
- fillings, inlays and onlays
- dentures and same day denture repairs*
- root canal treatment
- dental crowns and bridges, including same day crowns*
- Zoom teeth whitening.
*Please contact your local Dental Centre to confirm availability of these services.
Why visit an HCF Dental Centre?
- Our people: Our experienced teams provide the highest level of professionalism and knowledge. If you’re anxious about visiting the dentist, let us know when you book your appointment and we’ll do everything we can to help you feel comfortable on the day.
- Safety: All our dental instruments are sterilised in hospital grade autoclaves for your safety and protection.
- Technology: We have the latest technology, infection control measures and equipment.
- Accreditation: All our dental centres are fully accredited under ISO 9001:2015, an internationally recognised standard for quality management, and we are independently audited every year.