HEALTH INSURANCE THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU
Coming off your parents’ policy? We can help you find cover that suits your health and wellbeing needs, and your budget.
Because you’ve been on your parents’ cover, you won’t have to serve waiting periods for benefits previously covered, so you can start claiming straight away.
Types of Cover
Hospital cover means you’re likely to receive hospital treatment sooner and have a greater chance of choosing your doctor. You’ll also be covered for emergency ambulance.
Extras cover allows you to claim for a range of day-to-day services such as dental treatment, glasses, physio and a range of therapies not covered by Medicare.
Hospital + Extras
A combined hospital and extras package means you’ll get more support if you’re sick or injured.
Learn more about private health insurance.
POPULAR COVER OPTIONS
Our cover is flexible, so you can tailor it to fit your lifestyle and needs. Three of our most popular options with people under 30 are:
4 REASONS TO CHOOSE HCF
- We’re not-for-profit which means we’re able to give more of the money we make back to you in the form of benefits than the average private health insurer*.
- You’ll get 100% back on selected extras at over 10,000 participating providers and access to a range of health management programs^,depending on your level of cover.
- If you change your mind, you can cancel your HCF membership within 30 days and receive a full refund provided you haven’t claimed#.
- Join almost 1.5 million Australians already trusting us to protect their health.
* Based on last 5 years industry date. Source: Operations of Private Health Insurers Annual Report, APRA.
^ 100% back on selected extras like dental check-ups and an initial consult with a physio, chiro or osteo when you use our network of over 10,000 participating providers. Exclusions and conditions apply.
# We want you to be happy with your health cover and the choice you've made. So if you change your mind and cancel your HCF policy within 30 days of joining, we'll give you a 100% refund as long as you haven't made a claim.