Changes to age of dependants on their parent’s health cover
HOW IT WORKS
To apply, you must be an HCF member and your child must be a full-time student.
Your child must also be:
- aged between 22-24 (up to the day before they turn 25)
- not in a de-facto relationship
- relying on you for maintenance and support.
Take a moment to read the ‘Who’s covered’ section on our cover FAQs.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Log into the My Membership app or online member services.
- Go to My Cover then ‘Student Dependant Registration’.
- Select your dependant for registration and follow the steps to complete and submit.