HOSPITAL TREATMENT AT HOME
HEALTH COVER FOR ALL FAMILIES
When it comes to the health of your family, you can count on us to support your changing needs and budget. We support you with:
- no change to the cost of your cover if you add kids to your policy#
- no excess payment if your child goes to hospital>
- access to our antenatal and postnatal group physio>>>
- and online childbirth education courses for eligible members>>.
CALL OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS
- Customer Service Institute Award for the last 9 years in a row==
- Because we're not for profit, our health insurance experts are here to advise based on the cover you actually need
- We answer 3,000 calls a day helping people with their health cover questions++
~~Roy Morgan Net Trust Survey 2018, 2019 and 2020.
=100% back is available on selected covers. Waiting periods and annual limits apply. See hcf.com.au/100back.
*To access Calm Kid Central you must have hospital or extras cover for 12 months, excluding Accident Only cover and Overseas Visitors Health Cover.
~Must have HCF gold level hospital cover for 12 months. Other eligibility criteria apply.
+Available with HCF-contracted providers, subject to your location and your hospital cover. Waiting periods apply.
#Applies to kids under 22. Excludes Accident Only cover.
>Excludes Accident Only Basic cover and My Future Cover.
>>A 2 month waiting period applies and depends on annual limits. Before you start any program, check you’re on eligible cover and the provider of the program is recognised by us. If you’re unsure, call 13 13 34 or visit a branch.
>>>Applicable on eligible products and with a family cover.
++Uncommon Care in Uncertain Times: Financial Year 2019-2020.
==Recognised by the Customer Service Institute 9 years consecutively since 2012.