WE'VE HAD TO CLOSE SOME OF OUR DOORS FOR A LITTLE WHILE
To protect your health, and ours, we’ve made the tough call to close some of our doors. In our network:
- Call centres are open as normal, we’d appreciate your patience if you have to wait a little longer
- HCF Dental Centres are only open for emergency appointments, give us a call so we can talk it through with you
- HCF Eyecare Centres aren’t taking new appointments, but you can still collect your glasses or contacts
- Our branches are closed across the country.
There are other ways to connect with us:
We’ve had to cancel our normal dental appointments but if you have an emergency we’re here to help. Our dentists are available if your issue is urgent and you’re in pain. We're open Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm. Please give us a call before you come in so we can talk through your options.
HCF Dental Penrith is currently closed, re-opening for emergency appointments on Monday 6 April 2020.
Our Eyecare Centres aren’t taking new appointments at the moment, but you can still come in to pick up your glasses and contacts and you can order new contact lenses over the phone or email.
We've closed up shop in our branches for a little while, but we’re working with our teams to redeploy them to help members through our other contact channels.
It’s almost business as usual in our call centres, our teams are here to help. We ask for your patience if it takes a little longer to answer your call while we have so many members trying to contact us.
You can call us on 13 13 34, we’re open:
- Mon-Fri: 8am-8pm (AEST/AEDT)
- Sat-Sun: 9am-5pm (AEST/AEDT).
MEMBERS WITH OVERSEAS VISITOR HEALTH COVER
If you or your family need to find a doctor or hospital, or have questions about your health then call our 24/7 helpline on 13 68 42, then press 2. Our friendly experts speak many different languages and are ready to assist you.