HCF Dental Centres
There are 9 HCF Dental Centres across metropolitan Sydney, one in Belconnen, ACT, and one in Melbourne, VIC – with more centres planned across Australia.
Melbourne members can book appointments from 5 February 2018 at our new Dental Centre at 410 Collins St, Melbourne, 3000.
Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm (excluding public holidays). Book an appointment
For information on out-of-hours and emergency treatment, go to After hours dental care.
Our More for Teeth network
Members on eligible extras cover can claim 100% back on a range of preventive dental services at HCF Dental Centres through the More for Teeth program (subject to level of cover and available limits). This includes at least 1 annual check-up, scale and clean and fluoride treatment.
Services at HCF Dental Centres include:
- dental check-ups
- scale and clean
- fluoride treatment
- fillings, inlays and onlays
- dentures and same day denture repairs*
- root canal treatment
- dental crowns and bridges, including same day crowns*
- Zoom teeth whitening.
*Please contact your local Dental Centre to confirm availability of these services.
Why visit an HCF Dental Centre?
- Our people: Our experienced teams provide the highest level of professionalism and knowledge. If you’re anxious about visiting the dentist, let us know when you book your appointment and we’ll do everything we can to help you feel comfortable on the day.
- Safety: All our dental instruments are sterilised in hospital grade autoclaves for your safety and protection.
- Technology: We have the latest technology, infection control measures and equipment.
- Accreditation: Our Dental Centres have been awarded the highest quality global industry standard accreditation for care and service.