HCF DENTAL SERVICE UPDATES
There might be some changes to HCF Dental's opening hours and services at the moment, find out more at our service updates page.
Hurstville Dental Centre
Hurstville Dental Centre will be undergoing renovations from Friday 12 February until mid-April 2021.
We’ll remain open during this time but with some disruptions, please bear with us while we do our best to service you. We look forward to welcoming you at our renovated center.
Members on eligible extras cover can claim 100% back on a range of preventive dental services at HCF Dental Centres through the More for Teeth program (subject to level of cover and available limits). This includes at least 1 annual check-up, scale and clean and fluoride treatment.
Services at HCF Dental Centres include:
- dental check-ups
- scale and clean
- fluoride treatment
- fillings, inlays and onlays
- dentures and same day denture repairs*
- root canal treatment
- dental crowns and bridges, including same day crowns*
- Zoom teeth whitening.
*Please contact your local Dental Centre to confirm availability of these services.
Why visit an HCF Dental Centre?
- Our people: Our experienced teams provide the highest level of professionalism and knowledge. If you’re anxious about visiting the dentist, let us know when you book your appointment and we’ll do everything we can to help you feel comfortable on the day.
- Safety: All our dental instruments are sterilised in hospital grade autoclaves for your safety and protection.
- Technology: We have the latest technology, infection control measures and equipment.
- Accreditation: All our dental centres are fully accredited under ISO 9001:2015, an internationally recognised standard for quality management, and we are independently audited every year.