Prawn, avocado and mango salad
This delicious summery salad is quick to prepare and packs plenty of wow factor.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- ¼ cup macadamia oil
- 1 tbs verjuice
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 2 mangoes, peeled and sliced
- 32 cooked king prawns, peeled and deveined, leaving tails intact
- 2 tbs pine nuts, toasted
- Whisk together the macadamia oil, verjuice, lemon juice, a pinch of salt and some cracked black pepper.
- Arrange the avocado, mango and prawns on a serving platter.
- Spoon over the dressing and then sprinkle with the pine nuts.
Recipe courtesy of Prevention magazine.