HCF May 2016 Customer Survey promotion Terms & Conditions
1) Instructions on how to participate in this Promotion (defined below) and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2) The Promotion is conducted by HCF – The Hospitals Contribution Fund of Australia Ltd (A.B.N 68 000 026 746) of HCF House, 403 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 (“HCF” or “Promoter”).
3) The ‘HCF May 2016 Customer Survey Promotion’ (“Promotion”) is only available to Australian residents who: (a) are existing HCF policy holders (with a current HCF policy, not a suspended or lapsed HCF policy); and (b) receive the promotional email from the Promoter inviting them to enter the Promotion. Employees of HCF, their partners, agents and suppliers associated with the Promotion and each of their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
4) Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this Promotion.
5) The Promotion commences at 09:00am AEST on Friday, 6 May 2016 and ends 11:59pm AEST on Sunday, 12 June 2016 (“Promotional Period”).
6) To be eligible to receive an automatic entry into the draw, eligible individuals must undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Click on the link within the promotional email;
b) Follow the prompts and complete the Customer Survey;
c) Indicate the digital Gift Card preference (should they be drawn as a winner) from either a $100 David Jones eGift Card or a $100 digital JB Hi-Fi Gift Card; and
d) Submit the fully completed online Customer Survey.
7) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and members (including a member’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who HCF has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the Promotion or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at HCF’s discretion. Failure by HCF to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. HCF’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8) Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9) Only one (1) entry is permitted per person and per HCF Policy. For the removal of doubt, if there is more than one (1) person on the HCF Policy, only the first person who completes the Customer Survey will receive an automatic entry into this Promotion, regardless of the number of people covered by the HCF policy. In addition, a person can only receive one (1) entry regardless of how many HCF Policies they hold.
10) The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza 210 Central Coast Highway Erina, NSW 2250 on 24/06/2016 at 11:00am AEST. The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at www.hcf.com.au/campaigns/maysurvey from 01/07/2016.
11) The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12) The first one hundred (100) valid entries drawn will each win a $100 gift Card, from the retailer they had pre-selected at the time of completing the Customer Survey. Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
13) If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
14) Total prize pool value is $10,000.
15) Subject to the unclaimed prize draw, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that prize will be forfeited.
16) If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
17) If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18) A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 26/9/2016 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at www.hcf.com.au/campaigns/maysurvey from 03/10/2016.
19) If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of HCF, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, HCF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any individual; or (b) subject to regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
20) Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
21) Gift cards are subject to any terms and conditions specified by the issuer including any specified on the gift card itself. Any unused portion of any gift card will not be redeemable for cash. Any ancillary costs associated with the redemption of any gift card are the responsibility of the winner.
- For full terms and conditions regarding the $100 David Jones eGift Cards please visit: http://www.davidjones.com.au/~/media/A05314474AE048B1B03B02E0DA582F22.ashx
- For full terms and conditions regarding the $100 JB Hi-Fi digital Gift Card, please visit: https://www.jbhifi.com.au/Gift-Cards/Gift-Card-Terms-and-Conditions/
22) Any cost associated with accessing the Internet in respect of this Promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, HCF (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Program.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/02457. ACT Permit No. TP16/00683. SA Permit No. T16/539
|R Vella, NSW, 2549||J Neumann, NSW, 2527||N Quarmby, NSW, 2577||J Marsh, NSW, 2747|
|R Fabian, NSW, 2154||R Martinez, NSW, 2221||P Grove, NSW, 2001||K Toohey, QLD, 4500|
|K Mugridge, NSW, 2627||M Witkin, VIC, 3162||L Smith, NSW, 2283||T Williams, NSW, 2088|
|L Hannah, NSW, 2315||S Simmons, NSW, 2340||B Ryan, NSW, 2590||A Kelly, NSW, 2580|
|B Sprouster, NSW, 2233||D Berrier, NSW, 2040||B Lidbury, NSW, 2122||K Dishon, VIC, 3015|
|R Filetti, NSW, 2035||C Williams, QLD, 4556||E Whittaker, NSW, 2170||S Hall, VIC, 3206|
|M Prowse, NSW, 2444||L Maher, NSW, 2106||S Newby, NSW, 2576||C Stubbs, QLD, 4573|
|C Holmes, NSW, 2794||M Looney, VIC, 3193||G Rigney, NSW, 2229||S Balkin, QLD, 4212|
|M De Michiel, NSW, 2230||C Henderson, NSW, 2156||P O'Keeffe, ACT, 2913||C Thomas, NSW, 2093|
|C Corbett, NSW, 2464||J Cleton, NSW, 2675||T Wilkins, ACT, 2617||B Marks, WA , 6027|
|S Burgess, NSW, 2219||H Edwards, QLD, 4350||K Fuller, NSW, 2533||S Oberstar, VIC, 3002|
|B Tanner, NSW, 2484||D Shilton, VIC, 3370||E Wiseman, NSW, 2774||N Molloy, ACT, 2616|
|P Vesely, NSW, 2029||T Totsuka, NSW, 2011||K Proctor, VIC, 3181||M Lawson, WA , 6164|
|R Hatley, NSW, 2028||Z Zamora, NSW, 1835||M Lamb, NSW, 2073||S Ventrice, SA , 5023|
|C Riley, NSW, 2217||M Turner, QLD, 4159||D Brzeska, NSW, 2079||S Grundon, QLD, 4226|
|R Bozabalian, NSW, 2068||P Kerry, NSW, 2062||K Law, NSW, 2093||A Scott, QLD, 4506|
|H Matthews, VIC, 3977||M Nguyen, VIC, 3021||C Turton, NSW, 2768||S Filcich, NSW, 2620|
|M Fenech, NSW, 2168||B Anil Paul, NSW, 2145||R Thorburn, NSW, 2093||M Carroll, SA , 5351|
|N Davis, NSW, 2033||J Thomas, QLD, 4226||N Sadlier, ACT, 2602||J Heywood, NSW, 2535|
|A Puglia, NSW, 2223||F Born, QLD, 4503||R Maguire, NSW, 2533||M Hendy, VIC, 3202|
|H Walker, NSW, 2079||A Howarth, QLD, 4868||M Rohan, QLD, 4217||T Rutherford, VIC, 3057|
|J Riley, NSW, 2050||S Horn, VIC, 3146||D Morris, QLD, 4214||K Lamont, QLD, 4575|
|S Gordon, NSW, 2090||D Williams, NSW, 2138||G Popplewell, NSW, 2224||J Peel, SA , 5112|
|D Simpson, NSW, 2428||K Shirsat, NSW, 2114||M Spiteri, NSW, 2750||J Harris, VIC, 3134|
|S Albertini, NSW, 2480||H Wong, NT , 800||L Hersee, NSW, 2777||R Martinez, WA , 6107|