AUSTRALIA’S LARGEST NOT-FOR-PROFIT HEALTH FUND
When it comes to healthcare, people want to know they’ll be genuinely cared for in their time of need. There’s care – and then there’s Uncommon Care.
Why? Because as Australia’s largest not-for-profit health fund, we put people before profit. That means our members are at the heart of everything we do and we put their health before anything else.
Our focus is where it should be. Providing great value health insurance, not profits for shareholders. Here are just some of the reasons why you should too.
MANAGE THE COST OF YOUR COVER
- We offer flexible excess options.++ (The excess is the amount you contribute if you have planned hospital treatment.) And you won't pay an excess if you need hospital treatment after an accident.++
- For every dollar our members pay in premiums, we've paid out more in benefits than the industry average over the last 5 years.
- You won’t pay an excess for kids under 22, no matter how many times they may go to hospital.++
- And with our family cover, you won’t pay more to add additional kids to your policy.**
BENEFIT FROM OUR NETWORK
- Visit a HCF Dental Centre or More for Teeth provider to get 100% back on a dental check up and clean.^
- You could also get up to 100% back on a range of glasses through our More for Eyes network.^^
- You’ll get access to a growing range of offers and rewards from our partners as an eligible HCF member. And the longer you stay with us the more ways we can say thank you.
- We’re the first health fund to partner with Healthshare to help you and your GP find a specialist that will charge no gap or a reduced gap.
*Number of individuals (adults and dependents) who switched to HCF in financial year 2017/18.
++Excludes accident only cover.
**You won’t pay more for additional children under the age of 22.
^Only at HCF Dental Centres. Subject to annual limits. Waiting periods may apply to new members.
^^Excludes add-ons, such as high index material, coatings and tinting. Subject to annual limits. Waiting periods apply for new members.