AUSTRALIA’S MOST TRUSTED HEALTH FUND
There’s a lot of things you can’t trust – like a wonky trolley or the bus timetable. But you can trust HCF. We were voted Australia’s most trusted private health insurer in 2018.+
Because we’re Australia’s largest not-for-profit health fund, our focus is on providing great value health insurance, rather than profits for shareholders.
Last year 120,000 members* switched from another fund to join HCF. Here are just some of the reasons why you should too.
MANAGE THE COST OF YOUR COVER
- We offer flexible excess options.++ (The excess is the amount you contribute if you have planned hospital treatment.) And you won't pay an excess if you need hospital treatment after an accident.++
- For every dollar our members pay in premiums, we've paid out more in benefits than the industry average over the last 5 years.
- You won’t pay an excess for kids under 22, no matter how many times they may go to hospital.++
- And with our family cover, you won’t pay more to add additional kids to your policy.**
BENEFIT FROM OUR NETWORK
- Visit a HCF Dental Centre or More for Teeth provider to get 100% back on a dental check up and clean.^
- You could also get up to 100% back on a range of glasses through our More for Eyes network.^^
- You’ll get access to a growing range of offers and rewards from our partners as an eligible HCF member. And the longer you stay with us the more ways we can say thank you.
- We’re the first health fund to partner with Healthshare to help you and your GP find a specialist that will charge no gap or a reduced gap.
* Number of individuals (adults and dependents) who switched to HCF in financial year 2017/18.
++ Excludes accident only cover.
** You won’t pay more for additional children under the age of 22.
^ Only at HCF Dental Centres. Subject to annual limits. Waiting periods may apply to new members.
^^ Excludes add-ons, such as high index material, coatings and tinting. Subject to annual limits. Waiting periods apply for new members.