HCF FLIGHT CENTRE COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) By entering the HCF Flight Centre Competition (competition), you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by them. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions.
2) This competition is being run by The Hospitals Contribution Fund of Australia Limited ACN 000 026 746 of 403 George Street, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000 (Promoter).
3) To contact the Promoter please call 13 13 34.
4) Flight Centre Travel Group Limited ABN 25 003 377 188 (Flight Centre) is the issuer of the Flight Centre Gift Card, but is not the promoter of the offer, nor responsible for fulfilment of the offer terms.
WHO CAN ENTER
5) To be eligible to enter the competition you must:
a. reside in Australia; and
b. be an HCF Thank You Member; and
c. be over the age of 18; and
d. purchase an e-Gift Card through the HCF Thank You webpage at www.hcf.com.au/members for one of the retailers listed in the competition email sent to you (Eligible e-Gift Card).
6) Employees, directors or officers of the Promoter and Flight Centre, any companies or agencies associated with this competition, or their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
7) The competition period commences at 9.00am AEST on Wednesday 7th August and ends at 5.00pm AEST on Saturday 31st August (competition period), and the Promoter reserves the right to extend the competition end date at any time (subject to regulatory approval).
8) A limit of one entry to the competition per person applies, regardless of how many Eligible e-Gift Cards are purchased during the competition period.
9) No late entries will be accepted.
INFORMATION ON PRIZE
10) The prize is an AUD $3000 Flight Centre Gift Card.
11) The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12) If the prize is not available for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another item of equal or greater value if the winner agrees in writing and subject to any applicable approvals from regulatory authorities. If the winner does not agree despite reasonable attempts by the Promoter to reach an agreement and the prize is not available due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute the prize with another item or items determined by the Promoter to be of equal or higher value.
SELECTION OF WINNER
13) The winner will be chosen by random draw which will take place at 10.00am AEST on Tuesday 2nd September 2019 at HCF, 403 George Street, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000.
14) The first valid entry drawn will win the prize.
15) The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the draw.
16) The winner will have their details published www.hcf.com.au/members on Thursday 4th September 2019.
17) The result of the draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw. This is a game of chance.
18) The Promoter must distribute the prize to the winner within 28 days of the draw.
SECOND CHANCE DRAW
19) If the winner does not respond within 3 months of being notified that they have won the competition, that winner is not readily identifiable and reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter to identify the winner were unsuccessful, they will automatically forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner through a second chance draw.
20) If necessary a second chance draw will be held on 2nd December 2019 at the same time and place as the first draw. The first valid entry drawn will win the unclaimed prize. The second chance draw winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the draw.
21) If there is a second chance draw, the name of the second chance draw winner will be published at www.hcf.com.au/members within 30 days of the draw.
22) The results of any second chance draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw.
23) The Promoter must distribute the prize to the winner within 28 days of the draw.
24) The prize winner must take the prize as described and on the conditions stated in these terms and conditions, and the prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
25) If for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter this competition is not capable of running as planned and the administration of this competition is affected, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
26) The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. If the Promoter believes that a person is deliberately manipulating entries into this promotion, the Promoter may exclude this person from the promotion.
27) The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
28) The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or loss of profit (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in taking of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
29) The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at any time.
30) Lost or stolen Eligible e-Gift Cards or Flight Centre Gift Card will not be replaced or refunded.
31) Visit the website of the relevant retailer for full terms and conditions of the Eligible e-Gift Cards. Visit www.flightcentre.com.au/gift-card-terms-and-conditions for full terms and conditions of the Flight Centre Gift Card.
32) The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings, including fringe benefits tax. Independent financial advice should be sought.
33) The laws of New South Wales apply to this competition. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of New South Wales.
Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/19/36788