Income Assist Insurance pays you a monthly benefit when you are unable to work due to sickness or injury. Click here to view the PDS & FSG
Income Assist Insurance is issued by HCF Life Insurance Company Pty Limited (ABN 37 001 831 250, AFSL 236 806). Before you apply, you should read the Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide and consider if this cover is appropriate for your objectives, financial situation or needs, as the information we have provided does not take these into account. The premiums for the life insurance products are paid to HCF Life. HCF receives commission from HCF Life for their sale of 40% of the first year's premium plus an additional commission of 80% of HCF Life's underwriting profit each year calculated as premiums less claims and expenses. HCF's staff receive an incentive depending on the annual premium of these products which they sell. This will not exceed 20% of the first year's premium.
- Pays you up to 75% of your average monthly
income for up to 12 months
- Pays an additional benefit of up to
$500 per month for up to three months to
cover pre-school childcare expenses
- Pays an additional bed confinement benefit
of $500 per month for up to three months
- Easy to apply with no medical underwriting
- Available to those working as little as
21 hours per week.
You can apply for HCF Income Assist Insurance
- are between the ages of 18 and 54
- have been permanently employed for the last 12 months, with the same employer or in the same occupation
- are working at least 21 hours per week
- are a permanent resident of Australia.