Your comprehensive overseas travel insurance cover includes:
- Unlimited sum insured for overseas medical and hospital emergency expenses
- Cover for overseas emergency dental expenses as a result of injury
- Cover for flight cancellation costs
- Cover for extra expenses caused by scheduled transport delays
- Up to $5,000 towards overseas hospitalisation
- Up to $10,000 for accidental loss of luggage (sub-limits apply)
- Up to $100,000 for accidental death
- Up to $300 for emergency replacement of delayed luggage
- Up to $2,000 for rental vehicle excess
- Cover for costs of replacing personal travel documents
- Up to $2,500,000 for personal liability
- A 24 hour emergency assistance hotline.
Available to members aged 74 and under and excludes pre-existing conditions.
Premium & Mid Plus Hospital Overseas Travel Insurance Conditions of Use
Young Starter Overseas Travel Insurance Conditions of Use
Fit And Free Overseas Travel Insurance Conditions of Use
Top Plus Overseas Travel Insurance Conditions of Use
* The Hospitals Contribution Fund of Australia Limited (HCF) has obtained overseas travel insurance under a Master Policy issued by AIG Australia Limited (AIG), ABN 93 004 727 753, AFSL 381686. It is intended that this overseas travel insurance cover will remain in place while you remain an eligible HCF policy holder, however we reserve the right to remove or alter the cover by giving you 30 days notice. The terms, conditions and exclusions of the overseas travel insurance are specified in the Overseas Travel Insurance ‘Conditions of Use’ and may be amended from time to time.
AIG Australia Limited (AIG), ABN 93 004 727 753, AFSL 381686 is the insurer under the master policy issued to The Hospitals Contribution Fund of Australia Ltd (“HCF”) covering overseas travel insurance benefits for eligible HCF policyholders.