Microsoft Edge - Use your camera and microphone
How to allow a website to use your camera or microphone in Microsoft Edge:
- In Microsoft Edge, select Settings and more... and then select Settings.
- Select Advanced settings, and then under Website permissions, click Manage permissions.
- Select the website you want to manage.
- Under Camera and Microphone, turn the switch to On to enable access for that website.
How to allow a website to use your camera or microphone in Microsoft Edge on Android:
- In Microsoft Edge, after clicking on More … on the right, select Settings.
- Under Advanced, select Site permissions.
- Select the website you want to manage after clicking on All sites.
- Under Permissions, click on 'Access your camera' and select 'Allow'.
- Click on 'Access your microphone' and select 'Allow'.
Testing your microphone on Android
How to test your microphone on Android:
- On your Android phone, click on Settings.
- To the right of the Search option, click on the Microphone symbol.
- Once you click on the symbol, it will prompt you with 'Try saying something'.
- If it recognizes your voice, then your device is connected and the microphone is working properly. If this step doesn't work, you may need to reset the device/app.