Allianz Global Assistance HCF Australia Comprehensive Travel Insurance WIN $10,000 Visa Gift Card Give Away Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promotional period (“Promotional Period”) for this promotion ("Promotion") commences at 12:01am AEST on 14 November 2019 and ends at 11:59 pm AEST on 17 January 2020.
- Information about the Promotion and eligibility for the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions. Taking part in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is AWP Australia Pty Ltd trading as Allianz Global Assistance, ABN 52 097 227 177, Level 16, 310 Ann Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4000, phone (07) 3305 7000 ("Promoter") and is the issuer and manager of HCF Travel Insurance as an agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (“Allianz”) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No. 234708.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over (“Eligible Individuals”).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating stores and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- To enter, Eligible Individuals must during the Promotional Period purchase an HCF Australia Comprehensive Travel Insurance policy via The Hospitals Contribution Fund of Australia Ltd ABN 68 000 026 746 ("HCF Australia") purchase channels, either online, by contact centre or in branch and is not cancelled prior to the prize draw. Eligible Individuals’ policy purchase excludes HCF Australia’s Domestic Plan, Essentials Plan, Multi Trip Plan and Non-Medical Plan Travel Insurances.
- Each Eligible Individual’s entry into the draw will be identified in the sales transactional data Allianz Global Assistance receives from HCF Australia using the Eligible Individual’s full name and contact details.
- Eligible Individuals will be the main policy holder only.
- There will be one (1) randomised draw on Monday 03 February 2020 from the entries received during the Promotional Period. A transactional data report will be run 14 days after the end of the Promotion Period to allow for policy cancellations during the statutory cooling off period of 14 days. The draw will take place at Central Coast Suite 5/210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250 at 12:00pm AEST.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw date and will be published online on the member portal hcf.com.au from 07/02/20.
- The first valid, random entry drawn will win two (2) $5,000 AUD Visa Gift Cards ("Prize").
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event that the Prize remains unclaimed after reasonable attempts have been made to contact the winner, an unclaimed prize draw (“Redraw”) will occur on Monday 04 May 2020 at the same time and address as the original draw. The winner of the Redraw will be notified in writing and their name will be published online at hcf.com.au travel-to-win from 08 May 2020.
- The Promoter will arrange for the Prize to be delivered to the winner’s delivery address within two (2) weeks of the date that the delivery address details are received from the winner. The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winner provide proof of identity, proof of age, or proof of entry validity in order to receive the Prize. Proof of identification, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide any proof requested by the Promoter or provides a proof which does not suitably establish the winner’s identity, age, or entry validity to the Promoter, that winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Prize remains the property of the Promoter until provided to the winner.
- If this Promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated or is interfered with in any way due to any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, subject to state regulation the Promoter reserves the right to: a. cancel, terminate modify or suspend the Promotion, where the Promoter deems appropriate; or b. disqualify any Prize recipient.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Eligible Individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful, fraudulent, dishonest or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this Promotion. Any Eligible Individual disqualified under this clause is prohibited from any further participation in the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and HCF Australia are not responsible or liable for: a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information; b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions; c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software; d. any variation in the Prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; e. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; f. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition; g. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition; h. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a recipient and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a recipient; or i. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- Limitation of Liability: by participating or entering into the Promotion, except for liability under statute which cannot be excluded, each recipient agrees that the Promoter and HCF Australia, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by each recipient for any claims, liability, or cause of action for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including without limitation property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the delivery, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of either the Prize, participation in this Promotion, or participation in any Promotion or Prize related activity. The Promoter and HCF Australia are not liable for any change in value of the Prize occurring between the publishing date of these terms and conditions and the date the Prize is sent.
- The above conditions do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be limited, excluded or modified under applicable Australian consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again. Privacy Statement:
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct this Promotion and to provide any goods/services you have requested or purchased.
- Individuals are not required to provide personal information, however if you do not provide personal information, you may not be eligible for this Promotion and/or the Promoter may not be able to provide you with its goods/services and/or contact you in relation to this Promotion and/or any changes to it. If a recipient does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to receive the Prize.
- You can access the personal information about you held by the Promoter by calling the Promoter's Privacy Officer on 1800 023 767.
- The Promoter and HCF Australia accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the Prize.
Authorised under SA permit number: T19/1777
Authorised under ACT permit number: TP 19/04457