Affordable premiums and your first month free
For example, a 35 year-old male with $6,000 of monthly cover will only pay $19.50 per month.
^Per person based on a marketing manager, non-smoker with normal BMI.
Apply before 31 January 2017 and receive YOUR FIRST MONTH FREE.
Income Assist is one of the most competitively priced income protection products in the market*. Some of the benefits include:
- Pays you up to 75% of your average monthly income for up to 12 months, with a maximum of $6,000 per month
- Pays an additional benefit of $500 per month for up to three months during your claim period, if you’re confined to bed under the care of a registered nurse
- Pays an additional benefit of up to $500 per month for up to three months to cover pre-school childcare expenses
- Easy to apply with no lengthy questionnaires
- Available to those working as little as 21 hours per week.
You can apply for HCF Income Assist Insurance if you:
- Are between the ages of 18 and 54
- Have been permanently employed for the last 12 months, with the same employer or in the same occupation
- Are working at least 21 hours per week
- Are a permanent resident of Australia.
*This information is based on a limited comparison of similar Income Protection products from a select number of competitors, taking into account same levels of cover, age, gender and smoking status as at Oct 2016.
Can I apply for Income Assist Insurance if I'm self-employed?
Yes you can, provided you have been self-employed for at least 12 months.
Are pre-existing conditions covered?
No. Pre-existing conditions are not covered under this policy.
Am I covered if I was made redundant?
No, unfortunately redundancy is not covered.
I have two jobs and work more than 21 hours on each job. Will I be covered for both jobs if I become sick and unable to work?
You can only be covered for one job. You will have to decide which of the two jobs you would like to be covered for.
Can I apply on behalf of my child, who is a dependent on my health cover?
Cover is only available for those aged 18 to 54. The person being insured must be the one applying for cover.
Is depression and anxiety covered under Income Assist Insurance?
We will not pay a benefit if the insured person suffers from any mental illness or any associated disease or disorder, unless the insured person receives a workers' compensation payment as a result of their condition.