What do I need to do to receive the HCF Health tablet?
- Take out a new policy for HCF hospital and extras cover in-store at any HCF branch, online, or over the phone. This offer does not include family members joining an existing policy
- Stay a member for two (2) months following your membership join date and pay your premiums
- Provide a valid email address so we can send you details about your tablet, including how to track its delivery
I’ve just signed up to HCF and qualified for a Health tablet - what happens next?
- We’ll send you information in the mail in the next week about when your tablet will be delivered
- Remain a member for 2 months following your cover date and pay your premiums on time; you don’t need to do anything else
- We’ll send a letter/email to confirm your delivery address (this must be the address you used to join HCF)
- You’ll receive your tablet a couple of weeks after your 2 month cover period is complete
When will I receive my Health tablet?
You need to be a member of HCF for two months to qualify for the tablet. Please then allow about 2-3 weeks for it to be sent out to you via Australia Post.
I joined up to an HCF policy between 6 June - 9 July 2016, why haven’t I received a tablet yet?
1. Have you been an HCF member for two months yet?
You will not receive your tablet until you have been a financial member for two months. Please then allow 2- 3 weeks for delivery.
2. Did you qualify to receive a tablet?
This is the qualification criteria:
- Open to Australian residents over 18
- You’ve taken out a new policy, ie you were not a member at 5 June 2016
- You’ve signed up for a policy that includes a package (Hospital + Extras cover) between 12.01 AM 6 June and 11.59 PM 9 July 2016
- Overseas Visitors Health, Ambulance, Life, Travel, or Pet Insurance Cover must be combined with a package
- You’ve provided your email address for delivery details ( you can still choose whether you receive promotional emails)
- Only one tablet per person or household
- You signed up at a HCF branch, or via hcf.com.au
I need to change my email address for tracking the delivery of my tablet - what do I do?
You can do this in branch, online, via the Members app, or by calling 13 13 34 prior to receiving the tracking email. You will receive the tracking email about 9 weeks after you became a member.
I need to change the address my tablet is delivered to, what do I do?
You’ll need to change your registered HCF address.
You can do this in branch, online, via the Members app, or by calling 13 13 34. We’ll also send you a letter a few weeks prior to delivery to check the address you want your tablet sent to.
Which tablet is it?
The HCF Health Tablet is a customised Lenovo TAB3 7 tablet - a powerful tablet in a versatile, portable size, designed for for everyone in the family with splash protection and safe web browsing for kids.
You can find more information at lenovo.com.au
Is the HCF Health tablet covered by a warranty?
Yes - Lenovo covers the tablet with a one year warranty. For more information go to https://support.lenovo.com or call Lenovo customer support; 1-800-043-849, 9:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday.