LOOKING AFTER YOUR FAMILY
We believe your health should be not for profit. This is why we’re focused on providing great value health insurance to our members, rather than profits for shareholders.
There are many ways we can help you to look after your family's health, here are just a few:
- Of all the big health insurers, HCF had the lowest average premium increase 2 years in a row.
- Ensuring you won’t pay an excess if a child on your policy needs to go to hospital.^ (The excess is the amount you usually contribute for planned hospital treatment.)
- And with our family cover, you won’t pay more to add additional kids to your policy.*
- Visit a HCF Dental Centre or More for Teeth provider to get 100% back on a dental check up and clean.#
- You could also get up to 100% back on glasses through our More for Eyes network.#
Types of cover
Hospital cover means you’re likely to receive hospital treatment sooner and have a greater chance of choosing your doctor. You’ll also be covered for emergency ambulance.
Extras cover allows you to claim for a range of day-to-day services such as selected dental treatment, glasses, physio and a range of therapies not covered by Medicare.
HOSPITAL + EXTRAS
A combined hospital and extras package means you’ll get more support if you’re sick or injured.
Learn more about private health insurance.
* You won’t pay more for additional children under the age of 22
# Subject to annual limits. Waiting periods may apply to new members.